Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

unemployment

Well I applied for unemployment so we will be getting 158 every week for a while. that should help some so that Tim's check isn't gone the mintue we get it. Hopefully I can find a job soon. It seems like I've been to so many interviews but noboday will hire me. A lot of places are not hiring tell may.
Things really suck right now. we can't drive either of our cars because they both need to be registered and inspected and we don't have the money to fix it. So we have been walking everywhere. I can't really go to job interviews unless there close by because I have no way of getting there. Tim has been walking to work and back everyday. Tim's pay keeps getting cut and H&R screwed up our taxes so we have been waiting for ever to get the rest of our money. And we just found out they forgot to send in a form that we needed so it will take even longer. The good thing is they are paying us back all the fees we payed for having them do our taxes but it's still not very much.

3 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

I won't bore you with the details of my own pathetic saga, but I'll just say that I feel ya, sister. Truly, I do.

Marsha said...

Read the Miskin Milestone. I know it isn't very comoforting but join the adult world. I love you so much and hope things straighten out soon. Keep smiling and rely on the Lord. He wants to hear from you.

Erica said...

Hey, I'm here for a ride or whatever anytime you need it, if you have a farther away job interview or anything like that. Miss you and love you lots :)