Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter!

So for Easter Tim and I decided to let family come over
and see our house and have a meal and such.  I'm pretty sure everyone
had fun.  There was an easter egg hunt for the kids which
was really fun to watch.  We had a really good meal.  I cooked my first ham
and it turned out just fine haha.  Anyways here are some of the pictures
I took.




Jack and Sophie playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii
 
Jack and Isabella playing the Wii
 Sophie being silly with her easter basket
 I think Sophie is up to something

 Sophie finding an egg
 Violet looking for an egg

 Isabella looking for eggs
 Jack looking for eggs
 Isabella looking for eggs.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Thanks for posting. I love to see the grandkids and how they are growing. It looks like they had lots of fun and that you have a big job getting your yard in order.

Jessica Christensen said...

I'm behind on my blog reading (and my blogging!), but it was fun to see pics of all the kids and how your house is coming. It's looking good.

Anonymous said...

miss the babies
... and adults