Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My favorite photos from this past semester

This semester I took two more photography classes and it was so much fun! I learned a lot and my teachers were awesome! I've really fallen in love with photography! I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from this semester.

This was for an assignment where we had to photograph and egg.  I decided to get creative and photograph it after being frozen and then while it was thawing.

I love how this picture has such a story to it.  The lone gum-ball left alone behind all the others never to be noticed except by my lens. 

This was taken up in Park City during Sundance.

Beauty can really be found anywhere. This was taken near our apartments.  I thought the colors of the rocks and the texture they created was very interesting.

This photograph was also taken just behind our apartments where there is construction being done.

These next ones were my final 6 photographs for my final project.










No comments: