Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Other things 2015

Here is an update of the things we've been up to for the last several months or more.

I really enjoyed this summer!  With my new work schedule it is nice being off work early and never having to work weekends, so I got to enjoy the pool at our apartments!


I started to get some color in my legs but with the pool being closed and fall approaching they will lose their color quickly! 


 We went to the Fall Out Boy concert! One of my many favorite bands!

I did some makeup for Austin Grant, Tim's friend who is an actor. He was getting some different photos taken to have for his portfolio.  He wanted fight makeup, so I did some cuts, bruising, dirt and sweat.




Tim got his Podcast booked at 50 West club downtown Salt Lake, to do a live episode of his podcast. He had posters and even a big billboard advertising him and his podcast haha!

He had another podcast Hello Sweetie on the show!

Scheels did a fashion show! I got to model two outfits!  It was really fun!


Scheels also did a Day of Caring for United way and a bunch of us from Scheels went and helped out.
The Display Team!  We have fun!

Painting the walls at the Discovery Gateway Museum for children.

A bunch of us from Scheels at the morning breakfast Untied Way put together for us!







No comments: