Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Concerts

Tim and I got to go to two great concerts this month.  The Brian McKnight
concert and the Candlelight Serenade Acoustic concert. 
I didn't get any good pictures at the Brian McKnight concert because
we weren't aloud to use the flash, but it was an
amazing concert.  Brian McKnight's voice is amazing.
Here is a video of his most popular song.


The Candlelight Serenade Acoustic concert was really great. It was
Saturday the 21st.  It started at ten and went to about 11 pm.
It was for a good cause as well.  All the proceeds went to help stop
child sex trafficking in Utah which is apparently a big problem, which
I had no idea. It's really sad.

There were lots of great bands playing and I took lots of pictures.

(Stephan) Third Eye Blind


(John) Allred

(Tyler And Elaine) Neon Trees


Vedera


Reliant K

(Nick)  311

Dashboard Confessionals

It was a really fun day with great music!  I think our next
concert is Hanson in September.



2 comments:

Marsha said...

How exciting for you. Of course, I don't know any of these bands but I remember how exciting it was for me to see the Beach Boys at Lagoon and a bunch of other groups at the Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium.

Jill said...

Hanson is coming?!? Bella loves MMMBop-maybe I should take her.