Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

sunset

The sky was so gorgeous yesterday, so I hurried to get my camera
and the clouds I wanted to get with the light on it had already gone, 
but I still got some really cool pictures I wanted to share.
I thought the color showing through the trees was really pretty, at certain angles 
it looked like the trees were on fire.


These are the clouds I wanted to get with the orange light shining on them but it 
was gone by the time I go to them but they still look awesome!

Isn't this just so amazing, It looks like lava in the sky its so beautiful.


These are just two other pictures I took another day that I thought were cool.


1 comment:

Marsha said...

WOW, amazing! I am always amazed by cloud formations. When I was 11 I got a flash camera and took lots of cloud pictures.