Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fun things

A lot of this is just going to be photos like it 
always is, and I know Mom wanted to see some of my
photography from my classes so I'll show some of that too.
here are some of the pictures I took of Alice, Terry, Violet, and Olivia.
The ones of the kids turned out better because of the lighting, I'm still learning
everything but I thought they turned out cute.

This is my favorite picture it's so cute!

They both have such precious expressions


anyways that was fun
here are some other pictures from my homework assignments.

These two were a close up assignment

 This was a perspective assignment

 These two were a lighting assignment

This is me with my peacock makeup I did for our masquerade event at
work. I also got to go to a Chanel training that was really fun.
This is a cool picture I took for an assignment. I was doing a tutorial of how to do
the makeup.

 I've been spending some time making cards even though
I didn't send any for christmas I probably will next year when I have
a lot more done haha.

I know they are kind of random things but thats really all I have to 
blog about.  We've just been working hard and playing hard. 
Well thats all I can think of for now hope everyone had 
a great christmas.








5 comments:

Jill said...

All the pics look great Vanella! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the eye makeup-you should do that to all the little girls one of these times ;).

? said...

Thanks Jill! Yeah I would love to do the girls makeup that would be fun!

Marsha said...

Great pcs, Vanella. Love the ones of the grls and fun to see what you have been learnng n class.
Love you. Qut workng so hard.

Jessica Christensen said...

I'm slow, I know, but we just got internet last week, and we've been here 3 MONTHS! Your pics look great! I love the ones of the girls for sure. Olivia looks more like Alice than she used to. And I am totaly jealous of your cricut. I'll bet you have so much fun with that thing!

Anonymous said...

I like that one of olie and tato against the mirror.. looking like little stuffed creatures... how precious... oh and tato is still my favorite baby so far